Senior Project Manager
A renowned company with International recognition is seeking for a competent, versatile and qualified Senior Project Manager for efficient and effective management of the various company projects such as exhibition, trade promotion and marketing being undertaken by the Organization.
Overview of the Role
The prospective applicant will be responsible for the strategic plans and management of company-wide projects, identifying trends, determining system improvement and implementing change with a view to making significant improvement and add value to the existing process.
Person’s Specification/Required Competencies
- Honest and a goal getter.
- Managerial and leadership approach to issues
- Innovative and creative
- Proactive and analytical.
- Decision making and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Delegation and teamwork
- Negotiation skills.
- Stress tolerance and adaptability to a new work environment.
- Responsibility and Accountability etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, marketing, project Design &Management, Business Administration or it’s equivalent.
- Any of the following professional qualifications is required: PMP, PgMP by PMI or Prince 2. Relevant Master’s degree such as MBA, M.Sc, MA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience with at least 6 years in managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment.
- In-depth Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project Management such as exhibition, trade promotion, marketing and proven experience in strategic planning, change and risk management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of project and participate in the design and testing phases.
- Facilitate the development of project mission, goals, tasks and assist in conflict resolution within and between projects or functional areas, initiate methods to monitor projects and provide adequate supervision and correct any identified deviation from the objectives and goals where necessary.
- Effective coordination of the project team, monitor performance, actively involved in hiring and disengagement of temporary staff meant for a specific project.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential Clients, identifying their various needs and develop strategies and plans in improving delivery in order to meet and even exceed Clients’ expectations.
- Develop project management plan and method and ensure that these plans are effectively implemented and reviewed for continual improvement.
- Review the services rendered by the Vendor, obtain information about future Vendor development in the functional area and influence the development in ways best for the company.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
If you meet the afore-mentioned requirements, please send a soft copy of your application letter and your attached CV to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission: Two weeks from the date of publication.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org