- BACK END DEVELOPER for a Real Estate research company.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or any related field
- Experience in Laravel and Vue is required
- Candidate must have an affinity towards Real Estate
- Candidate must have the ability to use code store and manipulate large datasets
- Candidate must be passionate about Data.
If you fit this brief, kindly send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com Cc firstname.lastname@example.org using “BACKEND DEVELOPER” as subject of mail.
Only Qualified Candidate would be contacted.
2. AN ACCOUNT MANAGER (SALES) needed for
a leading Information Technology Company in Nigeria with specialization in Network Connectivity, Internet Based and Enterprise Solutions is currently seeking to hire an Account Manager (Sales).
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Objective: The Account Manager will be responsible for generating new business and managing relationships with allocated clients.
A good first degree from a reputable institution
Experienced in Selling Infrastructure based IT Products, telecoms Solutions, FOS, FWA, -Band VSAT technology
Some knowledge of Internet architecture, technology, and/or infrastructure.
Must be highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills.
Compensation: Highly Competitive
To Apply: Interested applicants should forward an updated CV to email@example.com for consideration.
3. Professional Sales Staff needed for a reputable insurance company
• LAGOS (Mainland) Alausa/Ikeja/Agege axis Opebi/ Ikeja axis Festac/ Okota/Isolo axis Onipanu /Mushin/Anthony axis Lekki / Victoria Island/Ajah axis Onikan / Lagos Island axis Apapa/ Surulere/Yaba axis
• Candidate must have great interest in marketing and must possess good sales attitude.
Qualification/Experience: • BSC
• Not more than 30 years • 1-2 years’ experience in sales will be an added advantage
• Interested candidates must live within Lagos and Ibadan
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using preferred location e.g “PSS Lagos Mainland or PSS Ibadan” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Friday May 17th, 2019
4. Crop Farm Manager Role at Nakela Farms
A large, modern integrated rice farm located near Gombe State, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced professionals for the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crop Farm Manager
1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
3) Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
4) Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
5) Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
6) Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
7) Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
8) Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
9) Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
10) Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
11) Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
12) Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
13) Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
14) Negotiates with bank officials to obtain credit from bank.
15) Evaluates financial statements and makes budget proposals.
Salary & Benefits
We will give you a competitive salary with annual pay reviews. You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
Must have good communications and negiotiation skills
Must Have managed 15,000 hectares or have the capacity to manage 15000 hectares of farm land
Must have 10years or more experience in crop farming
Must have leadership skills.
Proficient record keeping skills
B.Sc/HND in relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
5. Construction project planner
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7 years experience in preparation, submission and update of construction project master programme, a first degree in civil engineering and proficient in Primavera P6. Kindly send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
6. A reputable Commercial Bank, seeks to hire an Administrative Assistant.
Location: Lagos (Ikeja/ Maryland Axis)
Pay: Industry Standard
To ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
• Interact with visiting vendors
• Provide ongoing customer service support
• Receive, sort and distribute mail, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Receive and process deliveries
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Draft correspondence
• Generate reports and other documents
• Minimum of HND Degree in any discipline
• 0 – 2 years cognate experience.
• Not more than 27 years
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Candidates must be available for 1st and 2nd level interview (with the client) tomorrow- May 16 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com , using role applied as subject of mail e.g. “Admin Assistant
7. INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER needed for one of the biggest FMCG manufacturing companies
Above 8 years audit experience, including practical internal audit experience with excellent knowledge of internal control concepts, auditing technics and reporting.
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and or have a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
Knowledge of S.A.P ERP would be an added advantage
Qualified candidates should urgently send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER as subject of the mail.
Please re-broadcast, thank you.
8. A Payment Solution company, seeks to hire Agent Network Officers across different states in Nigeria.
Acquisition and management of network agent in the assigned location.
• Agent acquisition and management.
• Work independently to recruit agents and maintain a good relationship with the agents.
• Work with Sub-Agents to on-board and facilitate registration of agents.
• Weekly training & daily Support of agents in assigned locations. Proffer solutions to all agents related issues.
• Send daily, weekly and monthly reports as at when due to Regional Lead or Hub lead.
• Ensure the target and revenue budget is met
Qualification and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
• 1-year experience in sales role or an experience in POS sales will be an added advantage
• Excellent understanding of local language & Agent network management system.
• Good knowledge of local terrain/geography and understanding of business landscape.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, using role and location as subject of mail e.g. “Agent Network officer – Yobe”.
Deadline: May 17th 2019
9. Direct Sales Agent
Pay: Industry standard plus HMO and Pension
Candidates will be required to sell Bank Products- Savings and Current Account, Fixed deposits and Treasury bills as the case may be.
Minimum of 2.2/ Lower Credit, as the case may be
Not more than 25yrs as at Dec 2019
Candidates must reside in Apapa or its environs.
Interview with client is tomorrow – May 16 2019 by 10am.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, using ” DSA Apapa” as subject of mail.
10. A fully registered company with “Exclusive Right” to import in large quantities, promote, market, and distribute a premium wine on behalf of the European producer (Franz Wilhelm Langguth Erben GmbH & Co. KG) and its representative (Syntec Group Europe), so as to be able to sell to wholesale distributors and major retail chains across the key markets throughout Nigeria.
Our client is in urgent need of:
- Junior Accountant: An Accountant who is competent in using accounting software like Quick books etc with 2/3 years relevant work experience. Working experience in FMCG and distribution industry is extremely critical too and will be an added advantage.
Candidate must be able to perform basic accounting functions such as but not limited to: managing accounts, inflows, outflows, reports, oversee the store/warehouse inventory and auditing.
Salary is attractive,
Company is located in Ogudu GRA,
Employment start date is June 3rd, 2019.
2 Business Development Manager: A business development manager with commercial experience in sales and marketing, prior working experience with FMCG companies, experience and network within the wine and liquor industry will be most preferred.
The role also involves securing and building business relationships with key accounts/outlets (supermarkets, etc), wholesalers and major distributors, etc.
Candidate must be able to hit the ground running.
Salary is attractive with perks to enable candidate deliver on target.
Company is located in Ogudu GRA,
Employment start date is June 3rd, 2019.
Please refer ONLY QUALIFIED candidates for the positions above.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and detailed CV’s to: email@example.com. Using role as subject of email.
Application deadline: Monday, May 20th, 2019.