1. A Finance Manager with minimum 7 years cognate experience in a related role is needed for a new Television company.
• financial management in a dynamic environment -preferably IT, communication or technical
• experience in managing client data base
• knowledge of international financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• familiar with integrated billing system
Qualified candidates should send CVS to http://biempowerment.org/job/finance-manager-is-urgently-needed/ using the job role Finance Manager as subject of the mail.
2. An IT Officer (Software Support Officer) is needed by an Infrastructure Development company located in Lagos.
The IT Officer will be responsible for providing IT support to all units in the Company.
• BSc degree or Higher National Diploma in information technology, systems engineering, computer networking and hardware, computer science, software engineering or related fields.
• Professional certification in Microsoft MCSE, Linux REDHAT and Cisco CCNA technologies Software applications are desirable.
• CompTIA A+ Certification is a must have.
1. Installs and configures computer systems.
2. Installs new software and hardware (e.g. servers, printers, computer network stations, etc.).
3. Installs anti-virus protection on all systems.
4. Diagnoses and solves software and network faults and escalates to Management when necessary.
5. Provides technical support for employees using the network.
6. Trains staff on new systems and supervises helpdesk staff when necessary.
7. Sets up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
8. Carries out other allied duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post and as assigned by the HOD or any other Management staff.
Key Skills and Attributes
• Proficient in MS Office suite (e.g. word, excel, outlook) and other office software applications.
• The ability to manage multiple staff and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under tight schedule.
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to http://biempowerment.org/job/it-officer-software-support-officer-urgently-needed/using the job role IT Officer.
3. An experienced Project Officer is urgently needed by an Infrastructure Development company located in Lagos.
To provide support in project sourcing and execution.
• BSc degree or Higher National Diploma in a related field.
• Professional certificates in Project Management are desirable for this role.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Assist in BIDs, EOIs and Proposals preparation.
• Assisting in the execution of all projects.
• Assist with managing relationships with the company’s clients.
• Assist with scheduled meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
• Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
• Create and update workflows.
• Engage in research and feasibility studies on projects.
• Assist in conduct of risk analyses of projects.
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Participate in assessing the in-house requirements for a project execution.
Key Skills and Abilities:
• Keen interest, ability and experience in research activities is key to this role.
• 3+ years related work experience in a corporate setting
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to http://biempowerment.org/job/project-officer-urgently-needed/ using the job role Project Officer as the subject of the mail.
4. RECRUITMENT FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS
Good day, just in the event that you have any qualified referrals, an oil and gas servicing company is expanding and looking to hire Business Development Professionals with quality and practical experience in Oil and Gas Business Development.
1. Manage and coordinate the deliverables within the Business Development department, thus ensuring that the department meets all her obligations as at when due.
2. Works closely with other Business Development team members to achieve the following:
a. Secure the resources necessary for the department to achieve her desired goals.
b. Design and implement the operational framework for the department.
c. Enforce strict compliance of the operational framework within the department.
d. Produce bi-monthly department report (on activities, achievements and required intervention).
e. Prepare department budget and sales pipeline.
f. Act as the Operations Officer for the department.
JOB COMPETENCIES AND CAPABILITIES
1. High level of understanding and designing of Business development processes.
2. Good knowledge and/or understanding of Project bids and documentation.
3. Minimum three (3) years working experience
4. Continuous training should be established.
5. BA/BSc in any field
6. Excellent Microsoft office skills
How to apply
Forward resume to: http://biempowerment.org/job/recruitment-for-business-development-professionals/
Subject of mail: Business Development Professional
5. I am currently recruiting for the role of a Marketing Manager for an international premium textile company in Nigeria, Lagos, Nigeria.
• The Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that the right marketing programmes and materials are in the right place at the right time to stimulate consumer purchase of the company’s products, with a specific focus on retail.
• The Marketing Manager is responsible for all social media marketing like Facebook, Whatsapp and newsletter, in line with our company’s brand guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
• Graduate with 5+ years minimum commercial expertise gained within Marketing Management or any business related subject.
• Proven track record of delivering results in complex and dynamic environments; must be able to thrive under pressure and meet urgent deadlines
• Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred)
• Experience in executing marketing strategies with technical marketing skills and expertise
• Proven experience in market research support
• Strong understanding of marketing concepts and applications
• Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate examples of planning, organizing and prioritizing duties and tasks
• Must have experience of communicating and negotiating with internal and external customers within a structured organization
• Computer literate with advanced experience of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Must have experience of preparing proposals, plans and reports, with excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrate examples of creativity and proactivity in approaching tasks and duties
• Numerate and experienced at following and compiling figures and managing budgets
• Clear passion for fashion & the creative industry
• Must be able to relate with clients, third parties, and other stakeholders.
• Must be a hands-on manager and result oriented.
Remuneration is N8.5million and female candidates are preferred.
Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to http://biempowerment.org/job/marketing-manager-urgently-needed/ using the title “Marketing Manager” as the subject title.
6. Role: Senior Accountant
• Oversee management of the financials and ensure compliance with Standard Accounting
• Practices and regulatory provisions.
• Keep accurate & Up to date records of company’s financial status
• Ensure timely generation and rendition of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and
• report (profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet) or as may be required.
• Minimize bad debt exposure through good account management and maintain accurate customer
• account details.
• Liaise with management to design and institute relevant revenue assurance mechanisms and controls
• to minimize revenue leakages.
• Ensure accurate computation and strict compliance payments of all returns with respect to all
• statutory financial obligations
• Prepare invoices in line with contracts/Purchase Order
• Post Invoices and Purchase Orders into appropriate General Ledger heads
• Investigate and resolve queries relating to invoices
• Supervise other accountants
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENT
• A first degree in Accounting any other numerate discipline• At least five years’ experience as an accountant,2 in a supervisory capacity
• Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting standards and principles.
• Knowledge and use of accounting software
• Knowledge of tax principles, local tax regime and legislations as well as their implications on the
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Communication skills
• Persuasiveness and negotiations
If you qualify for this position, kindly forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. A Sales Manager with minimum 7 years cognate experience in a related role is needed for a new Television company.
• media sales experience preferably with an Advertising agency
• sound understanding of basic principles for audience measurement and media planning
• sound understanding of the media industry – particularly the TV industry
• Knowledge of media planning , scheduling and post campaign analysis
Qualified candidates should send CVS to email@example.com using the job role Sales Manager as subject of the mail.