Business Development Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
- To market the clinics product and services.
- Minimum first degree (HND/BSC)
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum three years experience in Clinical Marketing, Business Development or related experience.
- Collaboratively develop a clinical marketing strategy for short- and long-term strategic marketing plans.
- Create and deliver both scientific and clinical product-related presentations, seminars and educational programs to business partners, clinicians, and internal staff ensuring content matches audience need and background.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with prospective clients.
- Advise on medical and scientific marketing/product material in conjunction with product management and marketing. – Provide clinical and customer input to internal teams as it related to the use of our products and positioning with key customer groups.
- 200,000 – N250, 000 monthly
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com using Clinical Marketer as subject of the mail.
A Lagos based holding company with subsidiaries in real estate, oil & gas, telecommunications and mortgage banking is in need of qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies;
- Executive Assistant – Operations & Business Development; Real Estate.
- Executive Assistant – Legal, Finance & Admin.
The candidates must meet the following conditions;
- Have a minimum of BSc in any Management or Social Science course. An LLB (Law) is also acceptable.
- Must have concluded NYSC.
- Should have at least two years experience in a related position.
- Must be an excellent communicator; Written & Verbal.
- He or She must have a very high proficiency level in the deployment of Microsoft Office Tools i.e Ms Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Must be a self starter.
- Should be well travelled.
- Interpersonal & negotiating skills must be well above average.
- Age as at date of application should not be more than 33yrs.
Interested candidates who meets the above criteria should forward their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 22, 2017.
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here for more Jobs.